Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A little word vomit...

For some reason, I firmly believe that Wednesdays are against me.
Wednesday's are plotting.

Wednesdays are just like Mondays and Fridays: I work, I go to class, I go to practice, clean-up, eat, homework, sleep; however, the one difference is I do have night class but it's poetry so I love it.
Yet, every Wednesday I have been extremely tired, stressed, either snowed in or rained on, and felt like a little something was thrown at me.

Today, it rained again. And a little more then literally, there was some figurative rain too.
I can't completely grasp it yet, I just needed to word vomit because I'm a shocked and my sorts are off.

Everyone in my life is ok, things are ok, it's just life happens sometimes and changes and you all know I'll be blogging about it sometime. So bear with me and please, please don't let the Wednesday's get to you too.

No comments: