Friday, March 13, 2009

3 Thoughts on a Friday

I must thoroughly be enjoying Spring break because my days have been complete off! I thought yesterday was Wednesday and I didn't even realize today was Friday the 13th!

1. I really can't believe it's Friday already. The weeks NEVER go this fast when I'm in classes. I don't regret staying at home over my break (not like I really could have done anything else anyway...) but I can say this week has gotten me ready for summer. Sure, it isn't as warm as it was on Monday, but the whole not doing anything but working is actually a nice break. I've forgotten how wonderful summer is. I don't plan on traveling anywhere major for a long time, my summer will mostly be spent here in town (in a new apartment!) and hopefully serving up coffee or selling books.

2. I'm headed out to Indy again tonight with the bestie to a friend's house. Our original plan was to go to a club and dance our stresses away, but then the girl who had the idea up and went to Florida on us. So now, it's just chilling with some friends and a hot tub. I like that idea. I should really do this de-stress thing more often... except I don't always know how.

3. After today, only 8 more weeks of my undergraduate career left! I cannot believe it is almost time for me to graduate... it's just ridiculous. I'm so glad I am where I am today, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Life still has it's rocky moments (but when do it not?) but, learning how to handle sudden change, to be able to move forward, to accept life for what it is and still being able to love is worth everything. I'm not saying I'd do it all again but I'm not saying I'd go back and change my life either. I've always heard acceptance is always the hardest step and it is... I'm still going through it. But I'm going through it. And that is what matters.



Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: